Cardiovascular Lab and Vein Treatment Center in Norfolk
Cardiology in Norfolk County
Our Cardiologist, Dr. Mohamad El-Zaru evaluates and follows patients with cardiovascular issues showing the highest level of compassion and concern.
Dr. El-Zaru works cooperatively with the Primary Care providers to ensure improved continuity of care for our patients. Our administrative team is dedicated and sensitive to each patient’s individual needs.
Office Base Lab (OBL) Photos
Recovery Room Photos
Stress Test Room Photos
Pondville Cardiovascular Lab and Vein Treatment Center provides on-site, full service cardiovascular testing.
- Noninvasive vascular testing:
- Arterial ultrasound
- Venous ultrasound
- Ankle-Brachial Index / Pulsed Volume Recording (ABI/PVR)
- Different cardiac stress tests:
- Cardiac exercise stress testing
- Cardiac stress echocardiography
- Cardiac nuclear stress testing
- Cardiac rhythm monitoring using holter and event monitors
- Interrogation of pacemakers and defibrillators
- Venous ablation and phlebectomy for patients with chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins
If your insurance requires referrals, please consult with your primary care physician. They will assist with the referral and can schedule the appointment with our office.
We are currently accepting new patients and would love to help you take your health to the next level. Call Pondville Medical Associates Phone Number 508-623-3700 or complete our Contact Form to request an appointment.